Meeting Table Booking
Please note that the information currently given below refers to the EFM 2023 and is shown to offer a general insight. All relevant content will be updated as soon as it becomes available.
As a crucial part of the on-site activities of the Hub, producers with a Market Badge can book meeting tables via the Meeting Table Booking Tool. Bookings are free of charge and available from Friday, Feb 17, to Wednesday, Feb 21, daily from 9 am to 5.30 pm. The time slot of each bookable table is 60 minutes. Over 700 meeting slots are available at the Producers & Projects Hub.
The Meeting Table Booking Tool is available for you here.
Please be aware that Meeting Tables will only be visible when you are logged in with your account. You can find the booking tool under "ALL MY SERVICES".
EFM Producers & Projects Hub
Gropius Bau, 2nd floor
1. Make sure you are successfully registered with a Market Badge or an Online Market Badge.
2. Make sure that you have created an EFM Account and that you have access to the login section of the EFM.
3. Click ‘Meeting Table Booking’ when logged in, in your personal account settings.
4. Click ‘Select’ under 'Gropius-Bau, 2nd Floor, Room 1'.
5. Select a table.
6. See all available dates marked in bold.
7. Click on your preferred date and see all available start dates for your selected date.
8. If your preferred time slot for the selected table is not available, please check for another table.